There are few things cozier than a pot of soup simmering on the stove. Plus, soup is one of the most hassle-free dishes you can make. Just toss the ingredients into a pot and let them cook for a few minutes so that the flavors develop, as previously noted. Here Joanne Washburn, Food.news, reflects on incredible vegan soups:
“There are few things as comforting as a piping hot bowl of soup. But more than being just comfort food, soup is also a great way to eat more vegetables and get lunch or dinner on the table quickly.
Soup is not just for chilly weather. Some tasty soups can help you cool down in the summer, thanks to spicy ingredients that open up your pores and encourage sweating.
Soups are also a quick and convenient choice for people on a weight-loss mission. Soups can be
very filling because of nutrients like protein and fiber, which keep hunger at bay.
All things considered, soups should definitely be part of your diet, no matter your dietary preferences.
On that note, here are five incredibly delicious vegan soup recipes you should try.
Moroccan bean stew
This stew features several filling ingredients, including black beans, chickpeas and lentils. Spices like turmeric, cumin and coriander in this stew will also surely warm your body from head to toe.
Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 1/2 cups water, plus 2 tablespoons water
- 3 cups sweet potato, cubed
- 1 3/4 cups black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 3/4 cups chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 cups onion, diced
- 1 cup dry red lentils, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons ginger, grated
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seeds
- In a pot over medium heat, add the 2 tablespoons of water, onion, garlic, sweet potato and spices.
- Cover and cook for 7 to 8 minutes, then add the remaining ingredients except for ginger. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and cook for 20 to 25 minutes or until lentils soften.
- Add the ginger. Ladle into bowls and serve.
Thai curry butternut soup
This soup is brimming with carotenoids thanks to butternut squash. These compounds act as antioxidants, protecting your cells from free radicals that could damage them.”
Read More … Article Source: https://www.food.news/2021-09-11-try-these-5-vegan-soup-recipes.html
If you would like to learn other solutions to help control your health … click here?
Every day, millions of Americans experience the nagging, shooting, pinching aches and pains that come with everyday life. Until now, the only way to treat these annoying symptoms were with drugs or other medicines that often caused unpleasant side effects! With Eazol, you’ll get an FDA-Registered Pain Reliever that’s 100% Natural with no side effects.
Finally, a solution has been found and I’m here to tell that you can finally turn the tables on arthritis and break free for GOOD!
Did you know that you can learn the real cause of Arthritis and naturally get rid of it within 21 days?