Considered a nutrient powerhouse, pecans are brimming with plant protein, beneficial monounsaturated fats, fiber and other essential micronutrients that promote optimal health, as previously noted. Here Joanne Washburn, Food.news, reflects on the health benefits of pecans for your hair, skin and body:
“Sweet but with a mild bitterness, pecans make for a tantalizing addition to dessert pies, green salads and grain bowls. What’s more, these tree nuts are brimming with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and beneficial fats, all of which contribute to better overall health.
The many health benefits of pecans
The health benefits of pecans are just as
striking as their unique flavor profile. These benefits include:
- Supports heart health – Pecans are an excellent source of calcium, magnesium and potassium, which help lower blood pressure. Pecans are also chock-full of monounsaturated fats, which are associated with lower cholesterol levels. High blood pressure and high cholesterol are risk factors for heart disease.
- Fortifies immunity – Pecans give you zinc, manganese and vitamin A. These essential nutrients boost your immune system so that you’re less likely to catch infections or develop diseases.
- Boosts digestion – The fiber in pecans keeps food moving along the intestines to prevent constipation. Fiber also feeds the bacteria in your gut that protects you from gastrointestinal disorders.
- Detoxifies – Pecans’ high fiber content also supports the body’s natural detoxification process, which is carried out by your liver and kidneys. These organs work to flush out toxins and waste products that lead to the appearance of dull, dry and unhealthy skin.
- Fights inflammation – Magnesium, vitamin E and omega-3 fatty acids in pecans help combat chronic inflammation. Therefore, regularly eating pecans may help reduce your risk of inflammatory diseases.
- Supports weight loss – Pecans are rich in essential B vitamins, which are known to boost metabolism. This means your body is able to burn more calories at rest and during activities, resulting in more weight lost. Therefore, pecans can help with weight management in the long term.”
If you would like to learn other solutions to help control your health … click here?
Read More … Article Source: https://www.food.news/2020-12-08-health-benefits-of-eating-pecans.html
Every day, millions of Americans experience the nagging, shooting, pinching aches and pains that come with everyday life. Until now, the only way to treat these annoying symptoms were with drugs or other medicines that often caused unpleasant side effects! With Eazol, you'll get an FDA-Registered Pain Reliever that's 100% Natural with no side effects.
Finally, a solution has been found and I’m here to tell that you can finally turn the tables on arthritis and break free for GOOD!
Did you know that you can learn the real cause of Arthritis and naturally get rid of it within 21 days?