A ballooning diet of junk food might be one of the factors fuelling a rise in food allergies, researchers have suggested, a previously noted. Here Joanne Washburn, Food.news, reflects on remedies for food allergies that offer immediate relief:
“If you feel a tingling in your mouth, break out in hives or feel a sudden stomachache coming on after eating a certain food, chances are you’re suffering from an allergic reaction.
Food allergies occur because your immune system sees certain foods as harmful invaders that can cause health issues, much like bacteria and viruses.
Fortunately, allergic reactions to foods can be easily treated using natural remedies.
Natural remedies for food allergies
- Ginger – Ginger is an excellent remedy for treating gastrointestinal discomfort brought on by an allergic reaction. This is because ginger contains antioxidants that help stamp out inflammation. To treat an allergic reaction, drink up to three cups of fresh ginger tea daily until the reaction subsides.
- Probiotics – Probiotics, the beneficial bacteria found in fermented foods, are great for treating peanut allergy. In fact, recent studies found that regular consumption of probiotics can increase tolerance to peanuts in children allergic to them.
- Citrus fruits – Vitamin C from citrus fruits can help reduce the severity of allergic reactions. Getting your daily dose of vitamin C during allergy season can also reduce your body’s natural production of histamine, the chemical that makes you sneeze, tear up and itch.
- Stinging nettle – Stinging nettle has a long history of use as a medicinal herb. It may be useful in reducing symptoms of hay fever and allergic reactions to food because of its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Green tea – Green tea is hailed for its potent anti-inflammatory and antihistamine properties. These properties are especially beneficial for relieving digestive discomfort related to food allergies. To ease allergies, drink up to three cups of green tea daily.
- Carrot and cucumber juice – Carrot and cucumber combined are great for treating allergic reactions to foods. The antioxidants in carrots help detoxify your blood and reduce inflammation. Cucumber, on the other hand, gives you healthy skin from the inside. This remedy is great if you’re breaking out in rashes due to a food allergy.”
If you would like to learn other solutions to help control your health … click here?
Read More … Article Source: https://www.food.news/2020-10-13-natural-remedies-for-food-allergies.html
Finally, a solution has been found and I’m here to tell that you can finally turn the tables on arthritis and break free for GOOD!
Did you know that you can learn the real cause of Arthritis and naturally get rid of it within 21 days?
Every day, millions of Americans experience the nagging, shooting, pinching aches and pains that come with everyday life. Until now, the only way to treat these annoying symptoms were with drugs or other medicines that often caused unpleasant side effects! With Eazol, you'll get an FDA-Registered Pain Reliever that's 100% Natural with no side effects.