Once you crack open a fresh coconut, you can enjoy the delicious coconut water and scoop out the white meat with either a spoon or knife, depending on how tender it is. The riper the coconut, the thicker and fleshier the meat. Meanwhile, younger coconuts have a very tender flesh that can easily be scraped off with a spoon. Coconut meat is highly nutritious; it is chock-full of vitamins and minerals that can benefit your health in a number of ways, as previously noted.
Here Davina Ramirez, NaturalNews.com, reflects on health benefits of coconut butter and how to add it to your diet:
“In tropical countries around the globe, coconut trees are dubbed the “tree of life” and for good reason. Each portion of the tree, from the coconuts up top to the roots at the bottom, are utilized and made into a number of healthful products. These include coconut milk, coconut oil and coconut butter.
Coconut butter might be a lot less popular than coconut oil, but it has most of the same healthful qualities found in coconut oil. In fact, according to Mike Roussell, a nutrition consultant to professional athletes, coconut butter appears to be healthier than coconut oil from a nutritional standpoint.
Coconut oil is made from pure fat. But coconut butter, being made from pureed coconut meat, also contains small amounts of other essential nutrients, such as potassium, magnesium and iron, said Roussell, and these nutrients might be behind most of the health benefits attributed to coconut butter.
Health benefits of coconut butter
Unlike the standard, store-bought butter, coconut butter confers a number of benefits on human health. Plus, despite its rich lipid profile, coconut butter remains one of the healthiest butters out there, being made from an organic, plant-based food. Here are six incredible health benefits of coconut butter:
- Supports immune health – Coconut butter contains lauric acid, a fatty acid hailed for its beneficial effects on immune health.
- Fights pathogens – Coconut butter has also been found to possess potent antimicrobial properties that can help protect against pathogens and other harmful biological agents.
- Boosts metabolism – Together, the fiber and fats in coconut butter boost metabolism for better digestion. Recent studies also found that the fats in coconut butter can sustain feelings of fullness for longer periods.
- Enhances athletic performance – Fats in coconut butter are absorbed in the gut and processed as fuel. This makes it a potent health food for athletes and fitness enthusiasts.
- Reduces cholesterol – Fiber also helps inhibit the absorption of excess cholesterol in the gut. This helps minimize the risk of health complications and conditions linked to high cholesterol.”
If you would like to learn other solutions to help control your health … click here?
Read More … Article Source: https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-08-21-6-health-benefits-of-coconut-butter.html
Every day, millions of Americans experience the nagging, shooting, pinching aches and pains that come with everyday life. Until now, the only way to treat these annoying symptoms were with drugs or other medicines that often caused unpleasant side effects! With Eazol, you'll get an FDA-Registered Pain Reliever that's 100% Natural with no side effects.
Finally, a solution has been found and I’m here to tell that you can finally turn the tables on arthritis and break free for GOOD!
Did you know that you can learn the real cause of Arthritis and naturally get rid of it within 21 days?