Our well-being can be enhanced with daily exercise, to prevent many of the health issues we face. It's never too late to start exercising, so start today. Here Dr. Mercola at Fitness.Mercola.com reflects on high-intensity interval training such as Nitric Oxide Dump:
“As you think about the exercise you are currently getting or about types of exercise you may want to begin doing, I hope you will consider high-intensity interval training (HIIT). HIIT focuses on short bursts of intense exercise that stimulate your mitochondria to work harder. I often mention you're only as healthy as your mitochondria, mainly because mitochondrial dysfunction is at the root of virtually all disease. One particular HIIT I hope you'll consider is the Nitric Oxide Dump.
It is a four-minute workout featuring four exercises that address your 16 major muscle groups. While it may be hard to believe, in those few minutes you can achieve the same quality workout and benefits as if you'd exercised in the gym for an hour. That's because the program is designed to stimulate the release of nitric oxide, a soluble gas and free radical stored in the lining of your blood vessels that can catalyze your health. Let's take a closer look at this workout and some of my other fitness recommendations.
The Nitric Oxide Dump program is one of the best ways to start toning your body's systems, plus it's free and so easy nearly anyone can do it. This workout is so convenient you can perform it multiple times per day at home or work and even while you are on vacation. Beyond loose-fitting clothing, no special equipment is required and you can do the workout indoors or out.
How a Free Radical Like Nitric Oxide Can Benefit Your Body
The key to the Nitric Oxide Dump workout centers on the release of nitric oxide. It is produced by nearly every type of cell in your body and is one of the most important molecules for blood vessel health. While you often hear about the negative effects of free radicals, your body needs some of them to be healthy. Nitric oxide is a free radical that acts as a vasodilator, which means it causes your blood vessels to expand and dilate, promoting blood flow and lowering your blood pressure.
It also improves your immune function, stimulates the thinning of your blood and decreases blood viscosity, which in turn decreases platelet aggregation. As such, nitric oxide helps reduce your risk of developing a life-threatening blood clot. Another benefit of nitric oxide is that it's a powerful anabolic stimulus known to help increase your lean body mass. When you increase your muscle mass, your body is more easily able to burn fat for fuel.
The increased presence of free radicals such as nitric oxide signals your body to create more mitochondria — a process called mitochondrial biogenesis. This is necessary to keep up with the heightened energy requirement. Your mitochondria are the energy storehouses of your cells and are also the energy source for your skeletal muscles. Mitochondrial changes can have a positive impact on your skeletal muscle, fat tissue and even your liver, brain and kidneys.
Five Benefits of the Nitric Oxide Dump Workout
1. Improving age-related decline in your muscle mitochondria: The Nitric Oxide Dump may assist with counteracting mitochondrial decline because exercise forces your mitochondria to replicate themselves in response to the higher energy requirement demanded by the workout. Even though aging is inevitable, the ability exercise has to spur positive mitochondrial changes may help slow some of the effects of biological aging.
2. Increasing your VO2 max: VO2 max is the maximum amount of oxygen your body can handle while exercising. It is measured as milliliters of oxygen used in one minute per kilogram of body weight. As a measure of your cardiovascular endurance, the higher your VO2 max, the greater your stamina.
3. Reducing insulin resistance: Research has proven high-intensity exercise may help decrease insulin resistance, a known precursor to Type 2 diabetes. Studies show that losing weight by working out significantly improves your insulin resistance.
4. Targeting your large muscle groups to promote weight loss: The Nitric Oxide Dump features a series of movements that target your large muscle groups such as arms, shoulders and thighs. Doing the exercises correctly will yield both anabolic and metabolic benefits, which will promote both weight loss and fat loss throughout your body over time.
5. Triggering mitochondrial biogenesis for whole-body benefits: Exercise can promote mitochondrial changes that have the potential to deliver whole-body benefits, including the declines in mitochondrial biogenesis and mitochondrial protein quality that are typically influenced by aging.”
If you would like to learn other solutions to help control your health … click here?
Read more: https://fitness.mercola.com/sites/fitness/archive/2018/08/10/why-you-need-to-try-the-nitric-oxide-dump-workout.aspx
SUFFERING ARTHRITIS? Break FREE For GOOD!
Finally, a solution has been found and I’m here to tell that you can finally turn the tables on arthritis and break free for GOOD!
Did you know that you can learn the real cause of Arthritis and naturally get rid of it within 21 days?
WOW! Stop the Throbbing and Aching!
Every day, millions of Americans experience the nagging, shooting, pinching aches and pains that come with everyday life. Until now, the only way to treat these annoying symptoms were with drugs or other medicines that often caused unpleasant side effects! With Eazol, you'll get an FDA-Registered Pain Reliever that's 100% Natural with no side effects.