According to a study published in the Journal of Affective Disorders, folate, omega-3 fatty acids, tryptophan, and other B vitamins can help improve the mood of individuals with depression. The researchers also advised that factors like diet, exercise, and sleep quality should be considered when determining effective methods of improving the mental health and mood of those with depression, as previously mentioned. Here Melissa Smith, NaturalNews.com, reflects on boosting the brain and keeping it healthy naturally:
“The brain starts developing at conception and continues to grow until a person turns 21 years old – or so it was long believed. But brain growth doesn’t stop at that age. You can create new brain cells as you age, but only if you maintain an optimal environment for neurogenesis. Neurogenesis is the process by which neural stem cells (NSCs) differentiate into mature neurons. This plays a crucial role in neural plasticity and in the repair and replacement of cells that are damaged by the normal aging process and neurodegenerative diseases.
A healthy brain for life in just 10 steps
Here are several things you can do to support neurogenesis and lifelong brain health:
- Avoid foods high in saturated fat and refined sugars – Foods high in saturated fat and refined sugars promote oxidative stress and inflammation in the brain, which creates a poor environment for continued neurogenesis.
- Eat healthily – On that note, add more dark green leafy veggies, berries, cruciferous vegetables, grapes, as well as foods rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids, such as Brazil nuts, chia seeds flaxseed, and walnuts to your diet. These foods help create an environment optimal for the formation of new brain cells.
- Drink turmeric juice every morning – A study in Stem Cell Research & Therapy revealed that turmeric contains a bioactive compound that boosts the regeneration of brain stem cells.
- Eat a piece of dark chocolate daily – Dark chocolate contains flavanols that are absorbed and accumulated in brain regions responsible for learning and memory. Flavanols also increase the blood flow to the brain, which promotes new cell formation and enhances connections between neurons. For best results, choose high-quality dark chocolate that’s at least 70 percent cocoa.
- Meditate daily – Meditation helps increase gray matter density in various brain regions, including the hippocampus. Practicing meditation may increase melatonin levels, which support neurogenesis. Stress, anxiety, and depression limit neurogenesis; these can be reduced through meditation, which will help form new brain cells.”
If you would like to learn other solutions to help control your health … click here?
Read More … Article Source: https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-11-04-10-ways-to-boost-brain-cell-growth.html
Finally, a solution has been found and I’m here to tell that you can finally turn the tables on arthritis and break free for GOOD!
Did you know that you can learn the real cause of Arthritis and naturally get rid of it within 21 days?
Every day, millions of Americans experience the nagging, shooting, pinching aches and pains that come with everyday life. Until now, the only way to treat these annoying symptoms were with drugs or other medicines that often caused unpleasant side effects! With Eazol, you'll get an FDA-Registered Pain Reliever that's 100% Natural with no side effects.