Regular brushing and flossing can help get rid of sugars and food particles lodged in-between your teeth that can cause plaque. If left unchecked, plaque can damage delicate tooth enamel later on. This can lead to cavities and set the stage for gum disease, gingivitis and other oral diseases, as previously noted. Here Divina Ramirez, NaturalNews.com, reflects on antioxidants and probiotics for better oral health including natural remedies for gingivitis:
“Gingivitis is a common and mild form of gum disease. It typically occurs due to the buildup of plaque on teeth. Gingivitis can be so mild that it may not cause symptoms. But if left untreated, it may eventually progress into a more serious form of gum disease called periodontitis. Gingivitis may also lead to tooth loss.
Causes and symptoms
The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene. Neglecting to brush the teeth, floss or visit a dentist can result in the hardening of plaque – a sticky film made of bacteria – into a more resilient substance called tartar. And the longer tartar stays in the mouth, the longer bacteria can produce toxins that may irritate the gums.
Below are other causes of gingivitis:
- Hormonal changes – Hormonal changes that occur during puberty, menstruation, menopause and pregnancy may cause the gums to become more sensitive, raising the risk of inflammation.
- Diseases – Certain diseases, including diabetes and cancer, can raise the risk of developing gingivitis.
- Drugs – Taking certain medications, including anticonvulsants and anti-angina drugs, may cause the abnormal growth of gum tissue, which may subsequently lead to bleeding and inflammation.
- Smoking – Smoking weakens the immune system, which makes it harder to fight off gum infection. Regular smokers tend to develop gingivitis more often than non-smokers.
Healthy gums are firm, pale pink and fitted tightly around the teeth. Symptoms of gingivitis include:
- Bright red or purple gums
- Tender, painful gums
- Bleeding gums
- Bad breath
- Soft gums
- Swollen gums
- Receding gums
Gingivitis can be easily treated using natural remedies. If an individual with gingivitis begins treatment at an early stage, the condition will likely be cleared for good.”
If you would like to learn other solutions to help control your health … click here?
Read More … Article Source: https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-02-18-antioxidants-probiotics-natural-remedies-for-gingivitis.html
Finally, a solution has been found and I’m here to tell that you can finally turn the tables on arthritis and break free for GOOD!
Did you know that you can learn the real cause of Arthritis and naturally get rid of it within 21 days?
Every day, millions of Americans experience the nagging, shooting, pinching aches and pains that come with everyday life. Until now, the only way to treat these annoying symptoms were with drugs or other medicines that often caused unpleasant side effects! With Eazol, you’ll get an FDA-Registered Pain Reliever that’s 100% Natural with no side effects.