Cauliflower is an extremely healthy vegetable that’s a significant source of nutrients. It also contains unique plant compounds that may reduce the risk of several diseases, including heart disease and cancer. Additionally, it’s weight loss friendly and incredibly easy to add to your diet, as previously noted. Here Joanne Washburn, Food.news, reflects on health benefits of cauliflower and recipes included:
“When it comes to plant-based foods, the more colorful, the better. While true for the most part, this golden rule alienates less colorful but health-promoting superfoods like cauliflower, broccoli’s paler cousin.
Like other members of the Brassica family, cauliflower boasts a wide range of essential nutrients and powerful antioxidants, as well as some incredible health benefits.
The goodness of cauliflower
Take a look at the top eight science-backed health benefits of cauliflower:
- Provides many essential nutrients – Cauliflower is loaded with nutrients that help maintain overall health, such as potassium, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus and vitamins C, B and K.
- Combats oxidative stress – Cauliflower’s powerful antioxidants help fight oxidative stress, which can otherwise lead to inflammation and raise the risk of chronic diseases.
- Lowers cancer risk – Cruciferous vegetables like cauliflower contain powerful substances, which have been shown to prevent cancer cells from growing and spreading.
- Fights aging – Sulforaphane, a powerful substance found in cauliflower, has been shown to protect the brain against premature aging. In fighting oxidative stress, cauliflower’s antioxidants could also slow the aging process.
- Improves gut health – Cauliflower is rich in fiber and water. Both are crucial for keeping food moving along the digestive tract, as well as regulating bowel movement.
- Supports weight loss – The fiber in cauliflower also slows digestion, which is why you may feel full for hours after eating. But that’s a good thing! Feeling full for longer periods means you’re less likely to snack or overeat. Plus, cauliflower contains fewer carbs than rice while being twice as filling.
If you would like to learn other solutions to help control your health … click here?
Read More … Article Source: https://www.food.news/2020-11-13-8-reasons-to-eat-cauliflower-plus-recipes.html
Every day, millions of Americans experience the nagging, shooting, pinching aches and pains that come with everyday life. Until now, the only way to treat these annoying symptoms were with drugs or other medicines that often caused unpleasant side effects! With Eazol, you’ll get an FDA-Registered Pain Reliever that’s 100% Natural with no side effects.
Finally, a solution has been found and I’m here to tell that you can finally turn the tables on arthritis and break free for GOOD!
Did you know that you can learn the real cause of Arthritis and naturally get rid of it within 21 days?